Tuesday, January 11, 2011

{ happy new year }

Hello there all!! I would like to start by wishing you all a Happy New Year, I hope you all had a fabulous one. I know that we did, we spent the very warm evening by a friends pool with lots of good food, drinks and laughs. Perfection! So I am back in action and online after a little holiday break and ready to jump into the new year with loads of craft and adventures to share with you all! No crafting has taken place over the Christmas/New Year period but it will be kicked off very shortly with the Wonderkids cubbyhouse having nearly been completed! So we will be needing some gorgeous little curtains and a bunting to boot to create a little wonderland for them!
Here is a little sneaky peak of the cubbyhouse...


I will leave it here, we're off to the Health Nurse for Wonderboys 3.5yr old check up this morning and then off to the Osteo to ease my ever twisted pelvis! (Thanks kiddies for that!) Have a wonderful day all and will check back in, in a few days with our creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love...