Sunday, January 23, 2011

{ crocheting }

So I have decided to learn how to crochet! I came across a beautiful crocheted beanie the other day that I thought would look stunning on Wondergirl this coming winter. It was on the pricey side, so I had a wonderful  idea to make one myself. I started googling and found a few tutorials on YouTube and tonight at the supermarket bought myself a crochet hook and some yarn!! So I am sitting here all super excited, everyone is in bed and the housework is done so I can get on with some serious guilt free learning! If anyone has any helpful tips, please be sure to pass them on! I will take any help I can get!

The cubbyhouse is still a work in progress (Pic below) We have had some shocking weather which has held things up a bit but we got a few things done today! I primed the outside walls and The Man started building the little verandah, we have the paint all ready to go for the final coat. Very excited about putting that on!! So the curtains and bunting have been held up once again but we will get there!


I am going to love you and leave you all and head off to learn the basics of crocheting! (I hope)

Night all,

Dani x

1 comment:

  1. I Am nominating you for the Versatile bloggers award. Details are on my blog www.lynne-hayes.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love...