Friday, November 26, 2010

Oh I am in love!! {op shop}

I need to announce that I AM IN LOVE! Yes, I am and it is with an object and not a person! There is a special item that I have been eyeing off at my local Op Shop for a little while now and today I finally bit the bullet and bought it!

So here she is in all her glory....


A gorgeous vintage dresser for Wonder Girls bedroom! I am SO completely and utterly in love with it! It is in quite good condition, it could do with a light sand and a quick coat of paint but being in a kids room I think I might give it a miss for the moment! The chair needs recovering, which I can't wait to do! The hardest part will be choosing the fabric for it!!

Will update hopefully tmorrow once the chair has had a makeover!!
Have a great night!

4 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! Lucky you found it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Its a gorgeous design....how exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just gorgeous - i would have snapped it up too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work Danni, what a beautiful piece! I wish I was creative enough (and patient enough) to sew.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love...